hi to you all from a new member

Submitted: Tuesday, Mar 23, 2010 at 18:19
ThreadID: 126469 Views:3936 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
we bought our 21ft bushtracker,in early november 2009. it tows very well,behind our landcruiser 200 ttd. my wife and i have bush camped,( bar for two caravan parks )from brisbane to perth. where we are sitting out one of the worst storms i have ever seen. we are going to slowly head north,about half way thru april. the only trouble we have had with the van,is a crook battery charger ( was replaced under warranty ) we have only seen two other BT vans since we left brisbane. hoping to catch up with others as we head north. kind regards and a happy easter to all. ken&margaret brown
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Tuesday, Mar 23, 2010 at 18:47

Tuesday, Mar 23, 2010 at 18:47
Welcome to the world of Bushtracker Ownership.

We saw the reports of Perth's storms on the morning news and hope that you escaped the damage from the hail. Some cars on the news had their windscreen smashed and the panels very badly damaged.

You will get a lot more out of the forum from the owners financial members section where if you had of joined earlier could have attended a recent gathering of a number of BT vans in southern WA. This web site is owned by the members and is independent of the Bushtracker factory who have their own forum where you will not find any adverse comments.

Brian Fox
BOG Secretary
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 580134

Reply By: Motherhen & Rooster - Wednesday, Mar 24, 2010 at 02:28

Wednesday, Mar 24, 2010 at 02:28
Hi Ken and Margaret and welcome. A good friendly mob here. Sorry you reached Perth during what has been one of their worst storms and hope you had no hail damage to yor rig. Very different here in the lovely south west, where a couple of small thunderstorms have only resulted in a few mls of rain.

Motherhen
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 580135

Reply By: Grumblebum & Dragon - Wednesday, Mar 24, 2010 at 05:02

Wednesday, Mar 24, 2010 at 05:02
Ken and Margaret welcome. In 2005 we went from the factory after collection day to Kununurra - via all the back tracks and virtually caravan park free except for one overnigjht stay in a park as I recall.

There is lots of info in the swop file on the owners section on west coast camps and the Kimberley region

Enjoy

John and Jean
AnswerID: 580136

Reply By: Gone Bush - Wednesday, Mar 24, 2010 at 06:08

Wednesday, Mar 24, 2010 at 06:08
Hullo Ken and Margaret,

welcome.

We picked our 20 footer up in October last year and towed it home to Perth over about 2 months.

We are in Mandurah. If you are still in Perth drop me an MM and we'll catch up.

AnswerID: 580137

Our Sponsors