BOO, very quiet lately........

Submitted: Thursday, Apr 22, 2010 at 21:10
ThreadID: 126521 Views:3291 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
It's been terribly quiet out there lately......say something, anything.

After a five month wait for our 18' Hybrid Lite we have made the other two payments in the last two weeks, so it should be only a matter of another couple of weeks and we are outta here man.
Under the house is chocka's with stuff the missus wants to take, but I've got other plans for half of that c..p.

Tidying up a few loose ends at the moment....we have tongue and groove ceilings and because of the age of this place, they drop dust. Wife don't like that......so.....yeh, lets get all three bedroom ceilings gyprocked, painted and new fans and lights too-boot, right in the middle of getting this van and tripping around for six months.......lets do the whole house while we're at it too. Nope, the good girl said we can do the rest when we get back from trippin'. Thanks very much.....I'm REALLY looking forward to that after a hard earned break.
Oh yeh, don't forget to build the biggest carport in the street to hold our new home.
DONE.......at a price.

I also do a large amount of photo printing so at the moment I'm doing a heap of prints for people before we depart, and of course everyone wants them yesterday........well they'll get 'em when I'm ready.

Gotta go, the electrician has turned up to finish the fixtures and he wants some money. Money, money, they all want money.

Chris.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: NIK `N` OFF - Friday, Apr 23, 2010 at 02:51

Friday, Apr 23, 2010 at 02:51
Good luck with it all Chris, i am sure many people out there will be wondering how the hybrid lite BT performs and how much it weighs with your gear.

AnswerID: 580296

Reply By: surfy53 - Friday, Apr 23, 2010 at 03:56

Friday, Apr 23, 2010 at 03:56
You are right Mick & Vickie, there will be a far bit of interest in the Hybrid. I've done a heap of research on the weights of things and yes, we ( NO....SHE WILL HAVE TO BE CAREFUL ) will watch our weights. I've traveled the world on three sets of clothes, so why can't she do OZ with two sets.
But seriously, we will scrutinize every gram. If, and only if the Prado is a total lemon, then we will go for a 100 or 200 series.
I know that there will be a few people out there saying, " why didn't you go bigger in the 4wd". We didn't and that was our decision. Besides, everyone loves a good story.
Now all you big fella's out there, just you watch out for us coming up behind you.....I hope...please.
Chris.
AnswerID: 580297

Reply By: surfy53 - Friday, Apr 23, 2010 at 18:20

Friday, Apr 23, 2010 at 18:20
Last night my dear dear wife started ranting on about renovating the bathroom. Well, I soon changed the subject there I can tell you. We have a shower and bath, what else does she require, God only knows. How am I going to get around this one. Like you know, a new bathromm costs millions doesn't it. I'm not goin' there.
Chris.
AnswerID: 580298

Our Sponsors