Brunswick Diesels

Submitted: Saturday, Apr 09, 2011 at 08:09
ThreadID: 127312 Views:8130 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Has anyone had or know of people having problems with Brunswick Diesels of Brunswick Jctn WA
We were having problems with one of their Chev. 6.5 L V8 motors (6 mnths old 14,000ks) using excess oil from day one.
and apart from a very extended wait to get it in everthing was going ok, even after them receiving the engine reconditioners report, I was assured there would no cost to us.
Then 2 days later and 2 days before pick up they are demanding $4,000- or no vehicle with no written or reasonable even verbal reason.
We've lodged a claim with Consumer protection WA but that'll be cold molasses.
Meanwhile we're stuck here missing out on a job up north.
GRRRRRRR.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Turist - Saturday, Apr 09, 2011 at 18:10

Saturday, Apr 09, 2011 at 18:10
I suggest you search the ExplorOz Forum as there was some discussion there about Brunswick some time ago.

A post there may elicit some replies.

Regards
Bob
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 582327

Reply By: Spydor - Saturday, Apr 09, 2011 at 19:11

Saturday, Apr 09, 2011 at 19:11
Sorry to hear about your problems. a friend of ours has a "brunswick" in his toyota trayback. despite trying everything known to man, and i mean EVERYTHING. he can not stop it overheating. this problem has been ongoing now for about three years. unfortunately for him, he has spent so much money on it . he is not in a position to get out of the vehicle!! I hope your situation is resolved sooner, best of luck to you.
Spydor
Everybody makes me happy! Some when they arrive, Some when they leave !!

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 582328

Reply By: Sawtybt - Monday, Apr 11, 2011 at 21:04

Monday, Apr 11, 2011 at 21:04
I'm also sorry to hear about your problems. We have been towing our 19' BT with a 6.5 Chev motor for over 20,000 K's without one problem.

Regards
AnswerID: 582329

Our Sponsors