All Weather Annexe

Submitted: Saturday, Oct 15, 2011 at 19:19
ThreadID: 127678 Views:2421 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
We have now received our latest All Weather Annexe from Aussie Traveler. It is made with the new substantially lighter material - much lighter than the canvass - and the new Perspex windows which are also much lighter. Today it is raining here on the Gold Coast and we are able to use the annexe and have a window to the World.

Image Could Not Be Found

The outer layer is the new material. It seals against the lower layers by Velcro that runs the full length of each window at the bottom. The outer material layer is zipped over the next layer - the Perspex.

Image Could Not Be Found

Inside with outer layer down:

Image Could Not Be Found

Inside looking out through the windows - it is raining!!

Image Could Not Be Found

Unfortunately, there is no ability to preview and edit a post; hopefully, before long, we will be able to do all.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Luvntravln - Saturday, Oct 15, 2011 at 19:20

Saturday, Oct 15, 2011 at 19:20
The last image looking out is a multi image stitch - that is why it is so small. It serves the purpose.
AnswerID: 583239

Reply By: John & Sally - Thursday, Jan 05, 2012 at 03:44

Thursday, Jan 05, 2012 at 03:44
Hello to you there in sunny wherever you might be. I see that you also have the electric awning. How have you found this since we last emailed earlier this year? Dometic sent two new arms and we had them fitted in Geraldton Western Australia. The awning required another adjustment so back it went whilst we were in Perth. Now the all weather annex you have purchased looks fantasic,Congratulations. Sally and I will be on the road next month when I finish a small contract this month on a gold mine here at Agnew Western Australia.. Best wishes John, Sally and Bella
AnswerID: 583240

Follow Up By: Luvntravln - Thursday, Jan 05, 2012 at 03:58

Thursday, Jan 05, 2012 at 03:58
Hi, we are in Sydney heading for Tamworth to listen to lots and lots of Country Western Music. Then off to the USA for three months.

All is working well with our BT!

Cheers, Jay
FollowupID: 853936

Our Sponsors