Caravan World Yearbook articles

Submitted: Friday, Dec 09, 2011 at 01:16
ThreadID: 127765 Views:5761 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
The above Yearbook is out and shock horror :-( They have introduced some other images into one of my articles - a bloody Kedron no less by one of the Gall brothers. Spit !!! ...Wash out mouth and mutter foul sayings under my breath! and I sent them heaps of great Bushtracker in action images. What they don't show in the Gall Brothers adventures with the Kedrons is the all the support and maintenance vehicles tagging along behind just out of camera view. The article is 'Safety First' P185 I originall named it the P7 Process - Prior Preparation and Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance (perhaps!) they did not like that either - its a family magazine I guess

Also an another non Bushtracker van was included, at least it was being towed by a ToyHooter on a dirt road as well as some other dude blowing up his tyres (there was one of me doing checking tyres on the first page) Ah well there is no accounting for taste and style!!

They have done a reduced reprint of the Gunbarrel Highway trip last year - again leaving out all the best Bushtracker in action images. Maybe Steve has done something to piss them off? or maybe they think Bushtrackers were getting too much exposure.

Such is life.

Cheers John
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: NIK `N` OFF - Friday, Dec 09, 2011 at 19:00

Friday, Dec 09, 2011 at 19:00
I gave up writing for the magazines .... continual use of the article's and photo's in sister magazines wasn't fair in my opinion.

Instead i write a blog, i get more of a buzz seeing people from all parts of the World looking and the comments they leave.

Our latest story

AnswerID: 583537

Our Sponsors