membership

Submitted: Sunday, Jan 15, 2012 at 20:39
ThreadID: 127825 Views:2730 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Not sure if it's just me?! Paid membership money, have member no. but can't access site. Looked for form to fill out but can't find it either! Help.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Sunday, Jan 15, 2012 at 21:15

Sunday, Jan 15, 2012 at 21:15
Owen & Wendy,

The reason that you have not been granted financial membership is that the site is restricted to Bushtracker Owners or those who have a Bushtracker on order.
The club is an Incorporated Body and that requires a membership application form to be completed and submitted for approval. As yet this has not been done.

If you go to My Home to the right of the orange line where your member number and name is on the left then you then get to where the open forum is.

Look down below that you will see the Document Library where there are 2 documents.
How to become a financial member and the Membership Application form that can be downloaded.
The completed application form can be emailed, Faxed or posted to the club.

I hope this helps and we look forward to receiving your completed form and giving you full access as a financial member.

Brian Fox
BOG Secretary
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 583677

Follow Up By: owendy - Monday, Jan 16, 2012 at 05:14

Monday, Jan 16, 2012 at 05:14
Thankyou Brian. I will have my form in the mail. Obviously it was me not looking closely enough! We have purchased a second hand Bushtracker and when we were ringing around for canopy makers for our ute they put me on to your website. I'm sure I will get a lot of information from the members.
FollowupID: 854156

Our Sponsors