BT After-Market Service

Submitted: Friday, May 18, 2012 at 01:38
ThreadID: 128022 Views:3274 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
This is being posted in the General Forum where hopefully it will be read by those considering purchasing a BT.

We have just returned from 3 months overseas to the unpleasantness of a leak at one of the nuts which is part of our Suburban water heater. Due to our personal circumstances - I have to see lots doctors during the coming week - we are unable to take the BT to a service center.

We are North of Melbourne heading to Sydney.

One phone to BT, an explanation to Peter T. regarding the problem, and 30 minutes later I receive an email from Peter advising me that an authorized and knowledgeable service person will come to the van early next week and take care of the problem. Further, if it isn't covered by the manufacturer's warranty, BT will "wear" the cost.

What more can you ask for from a manufacturer other than to stand 100% behind their product and the products they install into their van?

We will definitely miss the amazing BT Family.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: John & Sally - Monday, Jun 25, 2012 at 23:10

Monday, Jun 25, 2012 at 23:10
Hello Luvintravin,
Yes Peter is always very helpful and so to the team there at BT.
When ever we have had the occasion to call for advise and or assistance
Peter and the team will always reply promptly and with a solution.
Regards
John and Sally W.A.
AnswerID: 584154

Reply By: Hakuna Matata - Sunday, Jul 22, 2012 at 23:04

Sunday, Jul 22, 2012 at 23:04
These are words of comfort to a couple of (about to become) BT owners.
Friends have just taken delivery of another brand of caravan from SE QLD and couldn't believe we were paying $30K more than they did for the same size van.
It's things like this forum and reading about the fabulous BT service that I believe makes the price difference irrelevant.
Thanks for helping us to justify spending the extra.
Tony & Susie
AnswerID: 584155

Reply By: jj7488 - Friday, Jul 27, 2012 at 09:24

Friday, Jul 27, 2012 at 09:24
Great to hear (read?!) so many encouraging words. We are struggling to justify all of BT's extra costs, our budget is blown to #$&^ but this helps heal the pain...
seems they will do anything for you. at a price of course :-)
AnswerID: 584156

Reply By: Theywent Thataway - Friday, Jul 27, 2012 at 19:10

Friday, Jul 27, 2012 at 19:10
A lot of it is not at a price and we have even had responses from them on christmas day. And also a number of things we have had them do were cheaper than we expected. You also do pay more for quality products and services.

Dave.
the scruB ark...on The Way

My Profile  Send Message
Classifieds: Fiamma Carry Bike for sale

AnswerID: 584157

Our Sponsors