Rydal Muster

Submitted: Monday, Sep 10, 2012 at 07:08
ThreadID: 128279 Views:2741 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi to Pam and all the Bushtracker owners at Rydal.

myself and my wife Helen were the couple that were camped in the tent at the Rydal muster.

Unfortunately due to a urgent family medical emergency in QLD, we made an unexpected early departure from Rydal on Saturday evening. The recovery will be long and slow.

Hope the wind didn't do a repeat of what you had on Friday night.

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that we met for their open hospitality and friendship. We really felt welcomed.

Hope to met you all again someday - when we take the plunge and become owners.

Kind regards
Brian & Helen
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtucker Man - Monday, Sep 10, 2012 at 17:01

Monday, Sep 10, 2012 at 17:01
Hi Brian and Helen,

Nice to hear you enjoyed the company of the BOG, they are a great group and when you do decide to take the plunge there is nothing better than travelling in a Bushtracker, we are in our 2nd since 2001.

I too have a medical condition which has stopped us from attending the Muster but have bitten the bullet and will be there for the catered dinner and a catchup with the rest.

Cheers, trust the medical emergency isn't too bad.
AnswerID: 584781

Reply By: Tassie Bushies - Sunday, Sep 23, 2012 at 02:55

Sunday, Sep 23, 2012 at 02:55
Hi Brian & Helen,

Sorry I couldn't have devoted more time for you but the spit roast takes up a fair bit.
Now I know why I never caught up with you again on the Saturday evening.

I hope you gathered sufficient info for your needs, & you do decide a BT is for you, if you need more info let me know as I may still be able to help.

If you have a BT by next Sept. maybe we will catch up in Alice at our next Muster.

All the best to your family in the future.
Regards Peter.

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 584782

Our Sponsors