BOG Muster 2013 Alice Springs

Submitted: Monday, Oct 01, 2012 at 23:47
ThreadID: 128320 Views:2888 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Date Saver - 20th to 30th September, 2013 - Transport Hall of Fame, Alice Springs.
Your Committee is planning an awesome list of activities, along with some new 10th Anniversary souvenirs. One idea we are looking at is producing small anniversary medallions which can be adhered to your BT (along with all the other year's Muster badges you have been lucky enough to have attended). T-Shirts, stubby holders, etc.

It is essential that all persons attending any BOG Muster be financial members. Apart from the usual insurance and public liability obligations, the organisation of such an event does cost funds. The BOG website, which is a wonderful source of information and social interaction, needs to be updated and maintained by professionals. With nearly 600 financial members, the administration of this area is managed by a bookkeeper, which leaves the volunteer committee free to plan these great events.

The Committee would love to receive interaction regarding our Muster, and any suggestions are most welcome. For instance, a theme has to be decided upon, and made known to members very early in the piece, so they can plan their outfits to add to the fun. Please feel free to use the BOG Forum, or email to me personally - megmeg@iprimus.com.au.

To become a financial member please log in to http://www.bushtrackerownersgroup.asn.au/"

Looking forward to hearing lots of ideas and suggestions.

Margaret Gill
Secretary
Bushtracker Owners Group Inc
Margaret & Norton

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Our Sponsors