BT & Tow vehicle storage in Perth area for 3 months

Submitted: Sunday, Mar 31, 2013 at 06:46
ThreadID: 128627 Views:2872 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
W are going to have to leave our rig in the Perth area for about 3 months. A we will be leaving the fridge going etc., we need to leave it the sun.
Does anyone know of a reasonably priced storage space prefab lay on the Soith Side of Perth, although anywhere would be fine. Best I have been able to find is $300 per month, and they will take it and store it in an unidentifi place. (We are flying back to Brisbane and then ovseas)
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Sassy Sam - Thursday, Apr 04, 2013 at 09:20

Thursday, Apr 04, 2013 at 09:20
I left my van (BT) and car in Perth for just over 2 months starting December last year. The couple who run this facility were very nice and very obliging when I had to extend the storage. They are located north of Perth just south of Bullsbrook on the Brand Hwy. A bit of a drive out of Perth but there is a taxi service which will bring you back to the airport if you do not know anyone who can give you a lift. They were the most reasonably priced I found in the Perth region and were only asking about $160 a month for both vehicles combined back at the beginning of this year. You have the choice of storing in their shed (if room available) or out in the open, so plenty of sun for the solar panels. If it is not too far out for you, it might be the solution. Name is Ellenbrook Caravan Storage and contact is Greg on 0427 998 052. Good luck with your travels.

Sheryl
AnswerID: 585574

Reply By: Aussie Bush Ghost - Thursday, Apr 04, 2013 at 12:12

Thursday, Apr 04, 2013 at 12:12
Really appreciate your comments.
We now have about three good options, and will have to finalise them this week.

Thank you.
AnswerID: 585575

Reply By: Aussie Bush Ghost - Tuesday, Apr 09, 2013 at 20:16

Tuesday, Apr 09, 2013 at 20:16
REally appreciate the input from BOG members. We have been offered a gret storeage facility by a friend at Pinjarra (about an hour from the airport). Under cover and with power.
AnswerID: 585576

Our Sponsors