Another BT spotted near Donnybrook today

Submitted: Wednesday, Nov 13, 2013 at 04:21
ThreadID: 129068 Views:3115 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Seen heading south, near the big vineyard at the top of the hill just south of Donnybrook. Who was it today?

Motherhen
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Mobi Condo - Wednesday, Nov 13, 2013 at 19:23

Wednesday, Nov 13, 2013 at 19:23
Hello Mother Hen & Rooster and all,
Now please do not take my answer the wrong way, it is purely tongue in cheek, from an impudent new retiree who is happy as a Pig in Mud so to speak as he waits for Dearly Beloved to hang up her work togs as well and thus may get a bit toooo cheeky at times.
BUT - seems like Mother Hen & Rooster NEED some company at their farm/Hacienda, as they spy out all the travellers in their part of the world and get on the forum to say hello etc to all passers by in BT's.
SO why not do some planning and we all converge at their little part of the universe, for a week or two?
Just how big is your farm?

Mind you we also do have a great desire to say G'day to all BT's we see in our part of the universe as well and so have the greatest empathy with them on this matter.
Nuff Cheek for the day - See you!
AnswerID: 586685

Reply By: Emu 65 - Thursday, Nov 14, 2013 at 01:38

Thursday, Nov 14, 2013 at 01:38
When we finally get our BT in February, we intend to see if we would be welcome on Motherhen & Roosters 'Farm'.

We haven't done the west via road as yet and the south west is on the bucket list.

Watch this space

Cheers

Emu
AnswerID: 586686

Reply By: Motherhen & Rooster - Thursday, Nov 14, 2013 at 10:04

Thursday, Nov 14, 2013 at 10:04
While we have been grounded on the farm, it has been lovely to meet members of this and another forum to share their adventure tales.

Mh
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 586687

Our Sponsors