Saw Tellem Buggerem at Nowra

Submitted: Sunday, Feb 23, 2014 at 20:27
ThreadID: 129209 Views:2419 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
On my way back from a holiday at South Durras,I passed Tellem Buggerem at Nowra going North. He had 40 on the rear window, but his radio must have been off.

I got up next to him, beeped my horn and held up the radio mic, but he was concentrating too hard to see me.

Then I spotted another BT going south through Berry. He did have his radio on and said he was from Queensland.

How common these BTs are !

I get Elvis back from a service this week. It has been at Barnes caravans for a while getting new bump stops, town water and brakes, bearings and a toilet service. I cannot wait to get him back, as I have had no time to check out the new Lithium batteries and the new electrical set-up.

Willie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Tellem Bugrem - Wednesday, Feb 26, 2014 at 00:42

Wednesday, Feb 26, 2014 at 00:42
sorry Willie,
must have been concentrating too much, have had a detached retina operation. So am travelling on one eye at the moment. besides that, the traffic around Nowra and Berri on a Saturday morning is not much fun. We accessed the South Coast from Newcastle via Goulburn and Braidwood, Much longer but easier driving! Spent a couple of nights at Bulli Beach on the way home.
can recommend Dalmeny and Bulli, although the sloping sites at Dalmeny were a bit tricky, and the narrow roads and high kerbs at Bulli make site access challenging!
Cheers"..........Rob
AnswerID: 587154

Our Sponsors