Name that part!

Submitted: Friday, Feb 28, 2014 at 04:24
ThreadID: 129222 Views:8254 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi Fellow Boggers,
can anyone tell me the name of the removable white plastic strip which is used to cover the joining screws etc. between the vertical sides and the roof of the BT. By this I mean the two strips of plastic that run the length of the van - up the front the along the roof join and then down the back. Somehow I have damaged one of the strips and naturally I am looking for a replacement.

Also, where I might buy a replacement length (I will probably do both side lengths to maintain colour consistency).


Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bobrovin - Friday, Feb 28, 2014 at 04:51

Friday, Feb 28, 2014 at 04:51
Hi Des
it's called truline.
Can get it here
AnswerID: 587179

Reply By: NIK `N` OFF - Friday, Feb 28, 2014 at 05:01

Friday, Feb 28, 2014 at 05:01
Ditto the truline, I replaced mine with black as the original white had shrunk and gone hard and dirty looking. Personally I think the black suits the BT as ours has black & silver stripes.
AnswerID: 587180

Reply By: Gone Bush - Friday, Feb 28, 2014 at 05:17

Friday, Feb 28, 2014 at 05:17
I know of another BT owner who replaced his with Black too. His van, one of the newer ones, already had black trim elsewhere on the outside and he says it looks outstanding.

I'm going where the sun keeps shining
Thru' the pouring rain,
Going where the weather suits my clothes.......

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 587181

Reply By: Searenity - Friday, Feb 28, 2014 at 07:28

Friday, Feb 28, 2014 at 07:28
Hi Guys,
gee that was quick - thanks for the information and source location (Bob) - I had not considered a colour other than the original white but will now experiment.


Des (aka Searenity)
AnswerID: 587182

Our Sponsors