2014 Nabawa Muster Thank You

Submitted: Friday, Oct 03, 2014 at 05:29
ThreadID: 129488 Views:3303 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
We would like to express our congratulations to the BOG committee, their partners and the other helpers for a fantastic 2014 muster at Nabawa.

As first timers we were somewhat apprehensive about attending an event of this nature. Well it was so good that we now know why people travel from all over Aussie to attend these organised events.

We are of the opinion that some of the committee members would have to be utilizing straight oxygen or sedative type medication overnight considering the amount of energy and also calm they exhibited during the day.

You all portrayed a professional demeanour to provide an enjoyable and constructive environment for your fellow BOG family. Thank you.

Cheers - Steve & Mary
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Seymour & Wanda - Friday, Oct 03, 2014 at 20:17

Friday, Oct 03, 2014 at 20:17
Thanks Steve & Mary.

Glad that you enjoyed your first muster. It is great to have such a positive feedback. Speaking for myself as a committee member, this positive comment makes the effort worthwhile.

It was great to meet you both and we enjoyed the chats and laughter throughout the muster and we now have another contact to add to an ever growing list of fellow Boggers to catch up with down the track somewhere.

Thanks also Steve for your effort spending the day before the muster cleaning up the grounds, picking up the bits & pieces left on the ground after the Chapman Valley show.

Happy & safe travels to you both, maybe we will catch up at Mullumbimby next
year.

Cheers
Brad & Denise
Travelling in "Seymour and Wanda", to wander and see more.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 587867

Follow Up By: MEG & Capt Norty - Saturday, Oct 04, 2014 at 01:14

Saturday, Oct 04, 2014 at 01:14
Mary had a little lamb- and Steve,
It was lovely to meet you prior to the Muster as we were all travelling. Thank you for being such good boggers and assisting when you arrived at the Muster.

Congratulations on your magnificent photographs - (FYI - they scooped the pool almost - with their beautiful photos).

Thank you also for taking my granddaughter, Krystal, under your wing - she will never forget "Mary had a Little Lamb".

Hope to see you in Mullumbimby.
Secretary MEG and Norty
Margaret & Norton

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 856059

Reply By: focs18 - Saturday, Oct 04, 2014 at 22:27

Saturday, Oct 04, 2014 at 22:27
Hi Steve & Mary

It is good to hear that you both had such a good time.

Chris & I certainly enjoyed your company and your beautiful photographs.

The success of any Muster is not only due to the Committee's involvement but also those members who are willing to participate.

Thank you,

Hope to see you in Mullumbimby.

Cheers

Pam & Chris
Living Life to the Fullest in a BT
Membership Registrar - Pam

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 587868

Our Sponsors