Posting question.

Submitted: Wednesday, Nov 25, 2015 at 11:17
ThreadID: 130976 Views:2532 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
G'Day, Back on 17th November I posted a question on the members only section of our forum. At least I think it went on. I still haven't had one reply. Then 5 days later I posted the same question on the open section, and had replies within 24 hours. Is that just a coincidence or have I done something wrong when posting on the members only section ? The other possibility is that we have more non-members than members browsing our Forum !
Lawrie.

P.S. Thank you to the people who replied.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Flavs - Thursday, Nov 26, 2015 at 17:59

Thursday, Nov 26, 2015 at 17:59
Hi Lawrie
Both your posts are on the Forum.
I think it is just a matter of timing re the replies. There were 2 member replies and one non member to your second post.
Hope you find the suitable replacements.
After your post I checked ours & have noticed 1 of ours has a crack in it, but I guess that's good for an 11yr old van.

Cheers
Noel
Noel & Denise
Website Manager
Life Member

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 593154

Reply By: Tracks n About - Monday, Dec 07, 2015 at 11:45

Monday, Dec 07, 2015 at 11:45
G'day Noel, I know what you mean about timing re- replies. Thing is whenever I do a post I use the members only section as I would assume most BT owners would be financial members (If not,why not). That way I hopfully get replies from other BT owners who know Bushtrackers. In the open section, as I understand it, anybody can reply. While no doubt they mean well, the fact is they most likely don't know Bushtrackers. Had that exact situation a few years back from a reply on the open section.

Thanks for your reply,
Lawrie.

P.S. I'm still having problems using the search bizzo on our new web site, so still haven't found anything on the metal draw catches. Maybe I didn't read it in the first place.
AnswerID: 593503

Our Sponsors