Echuca Muster

Submitted: Saturday, Sep 23, 2017 at 20:14
ThreadID: 135627 Views:3577 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I would like to congratulate the committee with the successful running of this years muster. The catered meal was the best we have experienced in 4 musters. The caterer and their staff need congratulations. The donations provided to local groups made us proud to be members of BOG.
Well done again to the committee and we look forward to Streaky Bay.

Dave.
the scruB ark...on The Way

My Profile  Send Message
Classifieds: Fiamma Carry Bike for sale

Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Roachie - Sunday, Sep 24, 2017 at 09:46

Sunday, Sep 24, 2017 at 09:46
Totally agree with Dave....a great muster and congratulations and a BIG thanks to the committee (as well as their husbands/wives) for all their hard work.

Unfortunately we couldn't stay for the last few days, but the week we did have there was fantastic and we made lots of new friends.

AnswerID: 613922

Reply By: B1B2Bfree - Friday, Oct 06, 2017 at 16:58

Friday, Oct 06, 2017 at 16:58
Thank you Dave, I will certainly pass on your feedback to our caterers.
Ann Breeze
B1B2Bfree
(Phillip & Ann)

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 614207

Reply By: Quicksilver - Monday, Oct 09, 2017 at 12:14

Monday, Oct 09, 2017 at 12:14
Ditto to Dave's thread. The Echuca Muster was a tremendous success. Great location & no prickles ! Congratulations to the whole Committee for a job well done - all your hard work over the last 12 months - visits to site & all that's involved - contact with sponsors, local business suppliers, choosing recipients for donations etc. and your tireless work during the Muster - the daily Mumbles, and producing PDB awards - ours now secure in the ' Travel file' for kids to laugh about later !

To all who helped with the fires for the Camp Oven Cookoff & the Spit Roast Dinner - it's a big job, & appreciated by everyone. Special thanks to the partners of committee members who step up to help. The taking & uploading of photos to the web site - thankyou Denise & Brad, you've ensured big attendance at the next Muster!

Buying our Bushtracker & joining the BOG has enriched our lives, due to the wonderful people we've met. It is a great feeling to belong to a Club, that works hard to make a difference to so many lives through donations. To those committee members now retired and to the new committee members, Thankyou for putting your hand up.
Denice & David
Quicksilver - Breakin Loose

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 614250

Our Sponsors