rally 2006

Submitted: Monday, Dec 12, 2005 at 09:00
ThreadID: 122362 Views:3927 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
We would like to thank the committee for a wonderful rally this year and look forward to the next one. First of all we would like to invite new members like ourselves and old to join us. The reason is that not only the we obtain alot of information on our BT but we are now more enriched by some wonderful friends. Some of these we have kept contact with and some that we will be travelling with, this would not have been possible had we not gone to the rally. The venue we feel is most suitable as we doubt that there will be another place that has such a lovely scenery,security,relaxing and suitabilty. The park offers facilites such as a dump point to cater for 50-60 vans, hot showers and toilets for those who wish to use them, clean water to refill tanks and for the many washing machines, open fireplaces, supply of wood and isolation. There has been complaints that we return to this site every year but as yet I don't believe that anyone has come up with any other solution. So I encourge members to support the committee and help keep this rally a friendly,successful one. Looking forward to joining you in Sept. 2006 keep up the good work committee, there is always critisim and not enough praise. I challenge anyone to better it. Happy Travelling and Merry Christmas. Many thanks to the sponsers as without this rally would not be possible we appreciate your service and dedication. Thankyou to Steve & Tracey for their support and look forward to seeing you there. Regards Stella & Jack
Stella & Jack Voolstra

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Tassie Bushies - Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 08:54

Thursday, Dec 15, 2005 at 08:54
Hi Stella & Jack.
Yep we dito all the above, what a great week, we will be back to Copeton 2006 see you there, ( maybe we will convince you to do Tassie 2007)
Have a great Christmas & New Year.
Peter & Jennifer.
Regards Peter.

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 567553

Our Sponsors