Quilpie Rally Success

Submitted: Thursday, Oct 30, 2008 at 00:53
ThreadID: 125163 Views:3574 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
If you missed the Quilpie Rally then you missed the best. There were 66 vans and we had a ball. Congratulations goes to the committe for the success and the hard work that was put in. The other events that were also successful at the rally was a workshop and the markets. These were an addition and they will be expanded on for the next Muster. So you new, old & prospective members have you say as to what workshop you would think needs to be held. As for the markets we only had 3 people participate because most members did not realise that it was happening even though it was posted on the website. So again anything that you feel you could sell, would be good. We even had a book exchange so have a think about it and start making or collecting for the muster in 2009. Once again thank you guys & gals with out you we would not have had a great time. I must add that there was a few volunteers other than the committee that worked hard and you are a great asset so keep it up and look forward to working with you at the muster. So come guys put the date aside and make the next muster even bigger and better. We would love to have you and if you have any suggestion just contact a committee member or if you don't know who they are then any member.
Stella & Jack Voolstra

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtucker Man - Monday, Nov 03, 2008 at 20:39

Monday, Nov 03, 2008 at 20:39
Hi all you fellow Boggers,

Trish and I were at Quilpie, met a lot of great people, easy to talk to and very friendly, enjoyed ourselves immensley, will be looking forward to the next one depending on location, ours and the muster.

At present we are at home to catch up with the grandies and put some refinements on the BT, a lot which were picked up at the rally. Congratulations to all who were re-elected or elected for the 1st time to the committee.

Stan & Trish
AnswerID: 576231

Our Sponsors