Great Muster once again, Many thanks

Submitted: Wednesday, Sep 30, 2015 at 14:14
ThreadID: 130464 Views:2215 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
On behalf of Jack & I we would once again like to thank all the committee and their many helpers for making the muster another great success. Having been a past committee member I know all the hard work that goes into organising it. Thank you Pam for your past support it was a pleasure working with you, know you have earned a rest so enjoy the fort coming muster, it is nice to be on the outside too.

Next year muster should be also a great one, we are here at present and have spoken to a few people and they are all excited about us coming. The showgrounds are a great venue and I am sure that members will be very happy with the facilites. So once the date is announced make sure you reserve it as you will not want to miss it. There are many local activites and sights, even though the Waltzing Matilda Centre has burnt down it is not the only attraction, so don't let that be the deciding factor.

To the new committee, hope that all will go well with your planning and you will have our support.

No committe can operate well without full commitment and support from their members.

Many thanks, look forward to seeing you all next year.
Stella & Jack Voolstra

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Our Sponsors